CommerceNext returns "in real life" next week, and we’re excited to come together in person to meet with this community of leading retailers, direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands and innovative tech companies.
Taking place in New York City on Sept. 28-29, CommerceNext IRL will bring together over 600 attendees and 80 speakers from companies, such as Wayfair, Patagonia, Sur La Table, Fender, Fabletics and more.
Rockerbox will be hosting a roundtable on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 11:20 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET. Titled “The Modern Marketing Stack for a DTC Brand” and moderated by Sara Livingston, Head of Platform and Solutions at Rockerbox, we’ll discuss how to:
- Overcome the biggest hurdles in evolving your marketing channel mix
- Build the right marketing technology stack as your brand grows
- Align your martech stack to your org structure to set up your team for success
And if you’re attending the event and want a 1:1 consultation, schedule a chat with Sara for expert advice on everything from diversifying your channel mix and measuring OTT and Linear TV to managing seasonality and prepping for Black Friday.
Must-See Sessions at CommerceNext IRL
In addition to our hosting our roundtable, we’re looking forward to an amazing lineup of speakers. Here are a few sessions we’ve marked as must-see at CommerceNext IRL:
- “Today’s Customers, Tomorrow’s Growth” (Tuesday, Sept. 28, 9:15-9:35 a.m. ET): This keynote features Noam Paransky, Chief Digital Officer at Tapestry, who will share how Tapestry has embraced changes to consumer data privacy as part of its consumer-centric transformation.
- “Building a Modern Marketing Org for Today’s Growth Challenges” (Tuesday, Sept. 28, 4:55-5:25 p.m. ET): This panel features Martine Williamson, CMO at Revlon; Daria Burke, CMO at JustFab (FMR); Bob Sherwin, CMO at Wayfair; Michael Scharff, CEO at Evolv AI; and moderator Billy May, Executive Chairman at Trademarc Partners. They’ll share practical advice and lessons learned on how CMOs can succeed in such a dynamic environment with customer behaviors that are constantly in flux.
- “WW’s Digital Transformation That Drives Growth in a Changing World” (Wednesday, Sept. 29, 9:10-9:30 a.m. ET): In this keynote, Lucinda Newcomb, Chief Product Officer at WW, and Barbara Thau, Senior Features Editor at Co by Chamber of Commerce, will discuss how WW (formerly Weight Watchers) positioned omni-channel customer journeys and personalization as key principles in the company’s path to digital transformation.
- “Why DTC Is Eating the World: The Future of Brands” (Wednesday, Sept. 29 1:20-1:40 p.m. ET): Featuring Rich Fulop, co-founder and CEO of Brooklinen and Danny Wright, Chief Brand Officer at AdWeek, this keynote will showcase how Brooklinen has managed skyrocketing growth while remaining profitable and discuss how DTC is gaining market share by winning the hearts and minds of consumers.
- “Next-Generation Direct Mail and Catalog Strategies for DTC Brands” (Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2:30-2:50 p.m. ET): This session with Bradford Malt, co-founder and CEO of Made In Cookware and Stephanie Taylor, SVP, Acquisition Strategy at Belardi Wong, will explain how to integrate direct mail with a digital contact strategy so you can drive new customer acquisition and retention.
- “How Podcasts Have Transformed Audio Advertising” (Wednesday, Sept. 29, 3:40-4:00 p.m. ET): This panel features Martha Gallant, Sr. Director, Audio Partnerships at Athletic Greens; Cassandra LaPrairie, Audio Marketing at Wise; and moderator Liz Horowitz, founder of Sonic Strategy Consulting. They’ll reveal what’s worked and what hasn’t in this channel now that marketers are more pod-curious than ever.
Come meet the Rockerbox team at kiosk #37 to grab some swag, win prizes from our customers and learn more about our marketing attribution platform.
If you’re attending CommerceNext IRL, then we’d love to learn more about your business goals and share our best practices for marketing measurement across all channels, so sign up to meet us at the event and participate in all the action!