This Rockerbox Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") applies to the use of any product, service or website provided by us (Rockerbox). This AUP is designed to protect the interests of all of our clients and their customers, as well as our goodwill and reputation. These terms are so important that we cannot provide the Rockerbox Attribution Platform services unless you agree to them. By using Rockerbox Attribution Platform, you are agreeing to these terms.
If you are using any Rockerbox service, this AUP applies to you. Every client of ours agrees to abide by this AUP and is responsible for any violations. You are not allowed to assist or engage others in a way that would violate this AUP. We will enforce and ensure compliance with this AUP by using methods we consider to be appropriate.
You agree to review the AUP on a regular basis and always remain in compliance.
1, Proper Domain Usage
You will only place Rockerbox Attribution Platform onsite pixels on the "client property" included in your order form.
2. General Rules of Conduct
Customers agree not to:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- Upload, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise make available, including through the Rockerbox Services, any content or information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harmful to minors in any way, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Rockerbox Services (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) or other code or software that enables or underlies the Site or Services;
- Modify, change or alter in any way, the proprietary content of a third party using the Rockerbox Services or API;
- Use the Services in any manner which interferes with the performance or functionality of the APIs or the Rockerbox Attribution Platform
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which Customer does not possess access rights;
- Load or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- Use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited advertisements or spam;
- Use any automatic, electronic or manual process to access, search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
- Use the Site or Services to stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to extract, "screen scrape," monitor, "mine," or copy any static or dynamic web page on the Site or Services, or any content contained on any such web page for commercial use without our prior express written permission;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Mirror or frame the Site or any portion of the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.